This kit contains all the ingredients you need to make 30 x 750ml bottles (22.5 litres) medium sweet rosé wine.
White and red grape juices are blended into this kit's juice concentrate pouch, giving this wine a balanced traditional rosé flavour, and the addition of other fruit juices create a medium sweet style. Sachets of finings included allow you to make a crystal-clear wine with peachy orange colour. Also included are oak chips, and a yeast & nutrient sachet to achieve an average abv of 11.8%.
This popular style is easy to make, but not so easy to share!
This Rosé Wine Kit Includes:
- Grape Juice Concentrate Blend
- Wine Yeast & Nutrient
- Oak Chips
- Finings Sachets
You'll also need:
- MYO Fermentation Bucket (30L)
- 4KG MYO Dextrose Sugar
- Mixing Paddle, Siphon, MYO Equipment Sanitiser and Thermometer Strip (included in MYO Equipment Starter Kit)
- 40 x 500ml reusable beer bottle (such as MYO Swing-top bottles)
- An additional 600g Granulated Sugar
- 30 x 750ml Wine Bottles
- 30 Corks & Corker / Screw Caps
|Tasting Notes||A light, fruity, medium-sweet rosé with a peachy-orange hue. Well balanced sweetness and acidity, with subtle apple and strawberry notes.|